Part time employees in these positions are responsible for assisting in organization, supervision, and implementation of after-school care for elementary or middle school aged youth in accordance with safety standards set forth by the Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich between the hours 3:00-6:00pm, Monday-Friday.
Organize and teach the members age specific activities in our gym or field house. Work with our Athletic Coordinators to make sure all members are included in a positive way to live healthy and active lives. Introduce members to new sports where it challenges them mentally and physically.
Pay $15.00-18.00 an hour.
Help keep the members in their program areas, supervise the bathrooms and keep the hallways safe and quiet.
Parking Lot Attendant
Greet parents in the parking lot upon arrival and page members that their ride has arrived. Must have good communication skills, patience, and organizational skills. Fast paced environment that needs an individual who likes people and being outside. Must be 21 and older to apply.
Pay is $18.00-20.00 an hour.
Supervisor: Vice President of Programs & Youth Development
- After-School Care
- Supervise assigned spaces in accordance with the Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich’s safety protocols
- High energy, motivated individual wanted
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Oversee the implementation of Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich Safety Guidelines and best practice protocols
- Strictly adhere to all Clubhouse guidelines/best practices relating to COVID-19, including the specific ability to wear a protective mask during all time on Club premises.
- Ensure a clean, healthy, safe, positive environment is created and maintained producing a sense of physical and emotional safety
- Assume other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Minimum 16 years old
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and show proof
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Group leadership skills, including an understanding of group dynamics
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft and Google programs, including Google Classroom
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure while maintaining a positive demeanor with youth
- Ability to pass a background check
- Organized, reliable, hard-working, strong moral values
- Ability to work in an environment with youth
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Noisy environments.
- Running or light exercise.
- Light work that includes moving objects up to 20 pounds.
Job Type: Part-time
Hours: Must be able to work after-school hours (3:00-7:00pm) Monday – Friday.
Applicants should reply with a resume and cover letter that references their experience in relation to the core competencies of the job.
All resumes should be sent to Don Palmer, Vice President of Programs and Youth Development, at email@example.com or (203) 869-3224 Ext 102. Please include subject line of “After-School Staff Position”.