The Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich depends upon the generosity of our donors to offset the cost of providing high-quality program opportunities for the children who need us most.
We need your support now more than ever. Please consider making a donation.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
NEW! We're excited to announce that we are now accepting cryptocurrency donations.
Checks should be made out to Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich and mailed to:
Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich
ATTN: Development Office
4 Horseneck Lane
Greenwich, CT 06830
Please contact our VP of Finance Laura Kelly by email here email@example.com or by calling 203-869-3224 ext 119
Click on "Gifts of Stock" above for a downloadable form to make a gift of stock transaction.
Gift Match, Gift or Bequest
If your employer has a matching gift program, please send the gift matching paperwork to the address listed above, ATTN: Matching Gifts. If you have any questions, please call Emily Wakeling at 203-869-3224 ext 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We assure you:
- Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich (BGCG) honors the rights and privacy of our donors.
- All donor information is confidential.
- We do not sell or trade donors’ personal information to any other entity.
- Donors are recognized in the organization’s annual report to the community.
- Donors wishing to remain anonymous should notify BGCG at the time a gift is made.