Please note: Use of an iPad for registration is not recommended.
Membership and Camp Registration is Open
Summer Camps 2024
$225 Weekly, June 24 - August 16
9:00am - 4:00pm - Drop-off begins at 8:00am with pick-up until 5:00pm
Camp Simmons, Ages 6-12
744 Lake Avenue, Greenwich
Teen Camp, Ages 13-15
2 St. Roch Avenue, Greenwich
Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich is excited to announce the implementation of the Daxko Database Membership system at BGCG. All applicants must register through Daxko to become a member, and then may register for Camp.
Following are a few helpful points to know before starting the online registration process:
- Forms: Parents MUST upload a copy of a medical form (dated within the past two years), including immunization records, for ALL members being registered; copy of birth certificate if a child is 6 years old; Authorization for the Administration of Medication, if needed. For Camp registration, youth will not be able to attend Camp unless required forms are uploaded within two weeks of registration.
- Authorized Pickups: Remember to fill out the Authorized Pickups section if anyone other than a child’s parents are picking up for Camp.
- Parents living in two households: For children whose parents live in different households, the primary adult needs to set up the account. The parents can then decide between them to add the second parent.
- Photo Permission: The Club requests that you check “Yes” to allowing photos of your child to be used in the Club’s promotional materials. Please know that we never publish a child’s name along with a photo on our social media channels. Checking “yes” helps the Club promote the incredible work that occurs here every day. Thank you for your consideration.
- Text Messages: During the registration process, please check “Yes” to receive SMS messages. This will allow members to receive text messages regarding weather-related and unforeseen closings for Camp.
To help you navigate through the sign-up process, we have outlined the steps in the "Directions for Setting up Account" PDF at the top of the page. Please review this file before you begin your online registration.
Should you encounter any difficulties during the sign-up process or have any questions, please call our office at 203-869-3224.
We look forward to continuing to provide a positive and enriching experience for the youth of Greenwich.
The BGCG Team