Archery Supervisor for Summer Camp
Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich is looking to hire an Archery Supervisor for our outdoor summer camp program at Camp Simmons. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, high supervision of archery range, ensuring that equipment is kept in good safe working order and all safety rules are enforced. Must enjoy working with children ages 6-12 in a fun outdoor environment. Reports to Camp Director and Assistant Camp Director.
Camp Dates: June 27 – August 19 (8 weeks)
Location: Camp Simmons, 744 Lake Avenue, Greenwich, CT
Work hours 9:00am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday
Pay: $15.00-$17.00 an hour
Age: Must be 18 years of age or older
- Supervise archery range and keep the campers safe when shooting
- Teach the members about the parts of the bow, arrow, target, stance and shooting techniques
- Supervise daily archery games and contests
- Promptly report all breakages and shortages
- Must be certified archery instructor – Art Hall’s School or USA archery and NFAA instructor prior to the start of camp. BGCG is willing to pay the certification class for the candidate.
- Must be fully vaccinated. Proof of vaccination card required
- Must be flexible to handle unexpected challenges
Applicants should reply with a resume and cover letter that references their experience in relation to the core competencies of the job.
All resumes should be sent to Don Palmer, Vice President of Programs and Youth Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 869-3224 Ext 102. Please include subject line of “Archery Supervisor.”
Visit the Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich’s website at BGCG.org